Re: setenv?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 98 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 98 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> Is there a reason why this srfi is only about getenv and not about the environment in general?

- I think getenv is much more useful than setenv and will be used often.
   Used for CGI applications.
   Used for changing behavior of a program.

- setenv has a few issues as shiro wrote.

So I think setenv is a topic for another SRFI.
I do want to focus on getenv and keep it simple.

--
Taro Minowa(Higepon)

http://www.monaos.org/
http://code.google.com/p/mosh-scheme/