[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Off-topic, but relevant
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 97 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 97 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Off-topic, but relevant
- From: "Phil Bewig" <pbewig@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:41:55 -0500
- Delivered-to: srfi-97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=04s3JIBTVTGyLtRp2bwIHtCVwe2tVxg32LFZWia+LxA=; b=QR8jyz/VTtpmY0vpCsFv1puz8JVhDy5qj511wPaZbL0/r5N8aihz+lTTFVBb8cQLNo Ef7MUothRzdwEFeUNbt73pRQbUPzdd8DDfnJFvmb3qO3IvP1zN2NuwzPywhzX7f0BBT4 /MIcgjilscDtZBgIBRzyOYhlS4HMpriwSLLPg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=gaTixWdL7P63+UscE2WyduBciRgr5EqD1Es7uKP5v+0LHbKaB9+Dl/IGUtOmO9NdUe F3ZWXgPZDg5I0/H1+1+BCUfbhy8BoQRF+4/geJ7CR3OfdjN+hdlyiqqf0jZ/9FJNklJ1 zJG0HQ+K4xAbVpS/EtfBXZC0kaXnlFsVpPxAo=
I know this is off-topic, but it may be relevant to the discussion.
Does anyone have any suggestions about naming conventions for libraries that aren't SRFIs but are intended for public distribution? For instance, there is more than one publicly-available library that performs pattern-matching on lists. How should the competing libraries be named? Who decides?