SRFI Libraries: Revised and extended

I have revised the SRFI Libraries draft to incorporate the comments I have received so far during the discussion period. The significant changes are:

   - use of (srfi :n) instead of (srfi n)
   - specification of export levels for R6RS-compatible systems
   - removal of any mention of a reference implementation

Other changes include further discussion and rationale for the design choices made, typo corrections, etc.

The draft period has been extended another month, which I hope is more than enough time to resolve any remaining issues.

   http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-97/

Please send further comments, either privately to me or publicly to the discussion list.

David