Re: Why reference SRFI's at all

() "Geoffrey Teale" <tealeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
() Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:21:15 +0200

   I am all for standardised naming, in fact in a world with so
   many Scheme implementations I think it's essential, but why do
   we have name things after the beurocracy involved in
   standarising them?  It only makes sense to the people involved
   in this kind of discussion, not to the end users of the
   language.

when you jam all thoughts into a lisp-1 namespace,
what comes out is a serial-morphic (same-)race!
though beurocreeps be damned,
our neuro-leaps won't stand
for any future aliases on the waned grace!

thi