Re: Miscellanea

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 97 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 97 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

   Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
   From: AndrevanTonder <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Whether one should follow R6RS and also (re-)export underscore _ as
   part of this library is less clear to me.  Maybe it should be up to
   the author whether the R6RS special underscore treatment should be
   followed by the SYNTAX-RULES defined in this library.  I think it
   may be hard to avoid in an R6RS-based implementation.

Personally I find the whole underscore business absurd.  However, it
occurs to me that there is no reason to use SRFI 46 with the R6RS, so
this is all moot.