Re: references

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 92 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 92 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At first, I elaborated the keyword part of CHECK-LAMBDA after the model
of LAMBDA/KW of Mzlib. (This made my subconsciousness to reference the
reference without reference.)

But now, I think the keyword need not to be limited to a single data
type, and keyword options (such as ALLOW-DUPLICATE-KEYS, ALLOW-BODY,
ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS, ALLOW-ANYTHING, ...) are excrescences.  So, I've
submitted a new revised draft.

--
Joo ChurlSoo