Re: Small modification

Richard's right. What we should do though, is formulate a hierarchy
(lattice?) of SRFI's on records as see a need, using the syntactically
less abled ones to get going.

If Olin and I were to agree, for example, we could put in ( ... )
around fields and separate "make-fields" from "optional-fields" (bad
names but so what). We could also introduce intializers. We can probably
implement this on top of Richard's and, if this new one makes it, people
will probably use it ...

Not idea, but get's things going. -- Matthias