Re: Prefix, not postfix

"Alex Shinn":

On 4/13/06, Philippe Meunier <meunier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marc Feeley <feeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>1) I prefer prefix syntax, e.g.   (button :text "OK" :action quit)
>2) I prefer suffix syntax, e.g.   (button text: "OK" action: quit)
>3) I don't care

2.

As an example of a procedure that looks especially nice with suffix
syntax, here is SEND-MAIL from the Hato mail server:

Okay, this post is a bit lame since the last message in this thread was
posted over a year ago, and I only read it because of the finalization announcement on comp.lang.scheme. However, I want to express my opinion on this matter anyway, since a couple of points didn't seem to be mentioned explicitly in the discussion.

Alex' example with suffix:

  (send-mail From:    "Dr. Watson <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"