Re: Prefix, not postfix

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 88 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 88 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On 4/13/06, Philippe Meunier <meunier@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> Marc Feeley <feeley@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> >1) I prefer prefix syntax, e.g.   (button :text "OK" :action quit)
> >2) I prefer suffix syntax, e.g.   (button text: "OK" action: quit)
> >3) I don't care

2.

As an example of a procedure that looks especially nice with suffix
syntax, here is SEND-MAIL from the Hato mail server:

  (send-mail From:    "Dr. Watson <guest@grimpen.moor>"