Re: gratuitous optimization and benchmarking

Joo ChurlSoo wrote:
Although I understand that it is possible to momentarily forget things, it is
quite discomforting to come to these realizations now.  I still have a
difficult time understanding how such an important detail could be overlooked.

I forget things all the time, so I have no problem understanding why this might have been overlooked. Taylor's other responses have shown that he was interested figuring out the difference between his results and yours.

Regards,

Alan
--
Dr Alan Watson