this or that (typo correction)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 84 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 84 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Heh.  *bad* typo that i missed on two readings...

>   In general we have seen that the current draft is weakened
>   by a dependency upon authorities over which control is
>   contingent and contentious.   More or less by definition we
>   can define a *standard* for names which makes no reference
>   at all to *some* authority.

More or less by definition we *can not* define a standard for
names which makes no reference at all to some authority.

Oops.

-t