Re: languages

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 83 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 83 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Chris Hanson wrote:

>   Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:15:30 +0900
>   From: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>   Speaking of which, something really needs to be said about the naming
>   convention.  Once you get people sharing modules you need a naming
>   hierarchy, unless you want to descend into CPAN naming hell.
>
>   Extrapolating from the default language, it looks like we can expect:

      scheme://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-1
      scheme://okmij.org/oleg/ssax
      scheme://r6rs (or similar)

what about:
      scheme://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/slib/
      scheme://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/
      scheme://sourceforge.net/projects/awg-scheme-libs/
      scheme://www.plt-scheme.org/software/
      scheme://www-spi.lip6.fr/~queinnec/WWW/Meroon.html
      scheme://planet.plt-scheme.org/
      scheme://sourceforge.net/projects/schematics/
      scheme://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/LibraryIndex
      scheme://www.neilvandyke.org/
      scheme://www.barzilay.org/Swindle/

And a few dozen other http:// whatever links that are probably outdated?