Re: wrapping procedures

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 83 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 83 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:58:24 -0700, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> If we manage to at least agree on libraries that are all in the
> "scheme://r6rs" (e.g., this SRFI), then we may eventually be able to
> agree on ways to portably define new languages --- where a new language
> could provide alternate bindings for names exported by "scheme://r6rs".

I forgot the simpler possibility, which is that we define additional
pre-defined languages, including one that only binds `import',
`export', and `indirect-export'. This seems likely to me.

Matthew