Re: Questions, loose ends, misprints, etc.

At Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:49:18 +0100, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> (library "minir6rs" "scheme://r6rs"
>    ; export all names in r6rs except CAR
>    (export + - ... ))

Please note that the current SRFI doesn't say that you can use
"minir6rs" as a <language>, though we hope that it will be a natural
extension of the SRFI. In the current SRFI, the only specified
<language> is "scheme://r6rs".

> It is a bit cumbersome to be so explicit. Perhaps
> <export-set> could be extend with an (all-from <lib-path>)
> form?

JFYI, we had `all-from' initially, but we took it out (as one of many
simplifications to the current proposal).

Matthew