Re: Questions, loose ends, misprints, etc.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 83 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 83 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:49:18 +0100, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> (library "minir6rs" "scheme://r6rs"
>    ; export all names in r6rs except CAR
>    (export + - ... ))

Please note that the current SRFI doesn't say that you can use
"minir6rs" as a <language>, though we hope that it will be a natural
extension of the SRFI. In the current SRFI, the only specified
<language> is "scheme://r6rs".

> It is a bit cumbersome to be so explicit. Perhaps
> <export-set> could be extend with an (all-from <lib-path>)
> form?

JFYI, we had `all-from' initially, but we took it out (as one of many
simplifications to the current proposal).

Matthew