Re: put library <body> at top-level

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 83 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 83 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:27:41 -0800, Per Bothner wrote:
>  > Overall, it may be best to think of the SRFI's syntax as an
>  > interchange format.
>
> Why?

I think this view the one that ultimately allowed the R6RS editors to
agree on a syntax. We spent a lot of time at first discussing the
relationship between libraries and files --- just as on this list. In
any case, we'll certainly revisit the issue with the feedback from this
list.

Thanks,
Matthew