Re: put library <body> at top-level

Per Bothner wrote:
Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:

- sometimes many small libraries are best expressed in a single file,

I think this is fairly rare, and not a very important use case.
If they're small, why should they be separate libraries?

It is fairly common during development of a library to have small
components separated in individual libraries.

Per Bothner wrote:
> Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:

>> - sometimes many
>> small libraries are best expressed in a single file,
>
> I think this is fairly rare, and not a very important use case.
> If they're small, why should they be separate libraries?

Since libraries in the context of this srfi is new "languages",
a small library is needed to specify a language that differ
only slightly from an existing language.