Re: General comments or SRFIs 79-82

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 81 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 81 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> When reading from ports, it's not specified what happens when data are
> not valid UTF-8. Similarly for decoding from e.g. UTF-16 (unpaired
> surrogates), UTF-32 (too large values), or encoding to latin-1
> (characters above U+00FF).

Ah, I forgot to copy the description of this from the Streams to the
Ports.  I'll fix this in the next revision.  Thanks for the catch!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike