Re: RECEIVE vs. LET-VALUES

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Felleisen <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Matthias> Where is RECEIVE being used in existing systems?

Scheme 48 has it in its BIG-SCHEME library.  It's used extensively in
scsh.  Olin uses it in his SRFI 1 reference implementation.  The
Scheme Underground net package uses it all over the place.

Matthias> Why should there be both LET-VALUES and RECEIVE?

I didn't say that there should be both, I said that there should be
SRFIs for both, so that code can choose, based on programmer
preference or history.

This is how the SRFI process is supposed to work.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike