updated srfi-64 available

I've asked the editors to upload the new files, but until they do
you can get the specification from http://per.bothner.com/scm-testing.html
Other files, also at http://per.bothner.com/:
  testing.scm          (reference implementation)
  srfi-64-test.scm     (meta testsuite)
  srfi-25-test.scm     (example testsuite)

One of Sebastian's complaints that I've tried to work on is
make it clearer which are "basic test-suite" functionality
(in the "Writing basic test suites" section), and which are more
advanced features.

Otherwise, I haven't yet done much to integrate srfi-78 functionality,
but I certainly would be happy to work with Sebastian to do so,
if he should want to.
--
	--Per Bothner