Withdrawal near

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 76 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 76 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

We've received many very useful suggestions that helped us improve the
R6RS Records SRFI.  Many thanks!

In the current state, the only changes we have in the queue that we
want to make before withdrawal are cosmetic in nature.  (This doesn't
mean no changes will be made after withdrawal as part of the R6RS
process; specifically, a number of open issues remain.)

Therefore, we intend to withdraw in about a week.  If there is
anything you want to say that hasn't been said on the mailing list,
please do so now.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike