Re: Revised SRFI-76 (R6RS Records) draft

   Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:53:59 -0600 (CST)
   From: Donovan Kolbly <donovan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

   - The syntactic form has been renamed to DEFINE-RECORD-TYPE, with
      other renames in its wake.

I think this is a very bad idea.  I will never use this SRFI, for its
excessive & unnecessary overcomplexity & overengineering, but it would
be very annoying for it to break all code that uses SRFI 9 by usurping
the name DEFINE-RECORD-TYPE.  I'd suggest DEFINE-RECORD-TYPE* (though
I already use my own (very much simpler) macro called that),
DEFINE-COMPLEX-RECORD-TYPE, or something along those lines.