[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Revised SRFI-76 (R6RS Records) draft
A revised draft of SRFI-76 (R6RS Records) has been posted, and the draft
period extended to 2006-04-01.
As described by the authors, the following changes have been made:
- We completely replaced the constructor mechanism by a more
orthogonal and simpler one. The INIT! clause has been removed as a
- The issue and rationale sections have been removed.
- Fields ids must be integers now.
- The default for opacity has reverted to "transparent".
- The reference implementation is now based on the more primitive
notions of "vector types" and "opaque cells."
- Added RECORD-TYPE-GENERATIVE?
- The operand to the SEALED and OPAQUE clauses is restricted to #t and
- The syntactic form has been renamed to DEFINE-RECORD-TYPE, with
other renames in its wake.
- Many minor edits.
-- Donovan Kolbly ( d.kolbly@xxxxxxxxxxx
for the Editors ( http://www.rscheme.org/~donovan/