[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Update to SRFI-72 draft
An updated version of the draft is available for comment.
Changes since the previous version are minor and mostly amount to
cleaning up and simplifying the specification and interface:
* REFLECTIVE TOWER: Expanded explanation.
* EXPANSION ORDER : Added specification of this, which matters
in a procedural macro system.
* EMBEDDED-SYNTAX : Removed. Unnecessary (can be written as a macro).
* SYNTAX-DEBUG : Removed. Unnecessary.
* SYNTACTIC-WIND : Removed. Replaced by:
* AROUND-SYNTAX : Added. This is a simplified version of SYNTACTIC-WIND.
* RENAMED MAKE-FLUID-IDENTIFIER -> MAKE-CAPTURING-IDENTIFIER:
(the former made it sound more complicated than necessary).