Re: DrScheme version with source location tracking

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 72 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 72 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Andre van Tonder wrote:

As proof of concept, I have integrated the macro system
of this SRFI with the MzScheme source location tracking mechanism.

I think it would be important to also show how SRFI-39-style
sharing is handled.  It would also be nice if pairs output from
the expander would be eq? with pairs in the input, when that
is the case with existing implementations.
--
	--Per Bothner