Re: Update to SRFI 72 (Sorry I'm lost)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 72 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 72 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I think the system where identifiers of different "levels" are clearly
separated is the cleanest one, but I share Keith's concern that the
semantics of the system are expressed unclearly in the document.  The
"infiniteness" of the "reflective tower" (which is a concept that itself
would need some clarification) seems to point towards the fact that
every let-syntax form may have inner let-syntax forms whose definitions
don't have anything to do with the definitions of the enclosing
let-syntax.  Adding a clarification like this, and some mention about
what "levels" (or metalanguages) actually are, would IMO clarify the
SRFI.

Panu

--
personal contact: atehwa@xxxxxx, +35841 5323835, +3589 85619369