Re: The power of Lists

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Michael Sperber wrote:

Andre van Tonder <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I think the cost is worth it.  It is a one-time burden on the implementor that
gives significant (in my experience) convenience to users in perpetuity.  The
cost is bounded but the savings over all user programs is potentially infinite.

The same could be said for the opposite direction :-)

Ah yes, I forgot that this is Scheme, where the number of user programs is bounded while the number of implementations tends to infinity ;-)