Re: Namespaces

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 72 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 72 are here. Eventually, the entire history will be moved there, including any new messages.

Andre van Tonder <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> For each identifier, the expander needs to keep track of its binding
> at all different levels of the syntactic tower.

I would say: for each level of the syntactic tower, the expander needs
to keep track of bindings of all identifiers there.

--
   __("<         Marcin Kowalczyk
   \__/       qrczak@xxxxxxxxxx