Re: Opaque syntax objects

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Michael Sperber wrote:

I'm not sure I understand: Last I looked, the psyntax implementation
had no source-location tracking at all.  Also, I don't think Chez's
implementation tracks the location of compound expressions.  How does
this allow you inferences about the complexity of implementing it?

The latest version does have it, in the sense that it is written to handle and propagate annotations correctly provided a couple of hooks are supplied.

Cheers
Andre