Re: How many arguments to a macro transformer?

Oops!  I said:

> On the other hand, it seems more consistant if
>
>  (define-syntax (swap! a b) <body)
>
> were the same as
>
>  (define-syntax swap! (lambda ( _ a b) <body> ))
>
> which implies that swap! is right and the rest of
> the program is wrong.

I just noticed that this is a change you made in
the last revision, and that consistency also implies
that syntax-case is wrong.  I've always felt slightly
nauseous when I thought about syntax-case, and now
I know a good reason for it.  I suppose the syntax-case
users are not eager to remove the parentheses around
their <formals>?  Please?  Oh well.

--
     -- Keith Wright

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop