[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
An update has been posted to the SRFI document - unfortunately it
is already a little out of date and the latest version can be
until the editor has had a chance to update the official page again.
- SYNTAX-CASE is now included in the base specification.
- The macro transformer calling convention has been changed for
compatibility with SYNTAX-CASE.
- The mechanism for avoiding variable capture in procedural macros
has been much improved and integrated with the QUASISYNTAX and
- QUASISYNTAX is fully integrated with SYNTAX-CASE.
- I have changed the wording defining syntax objects to include
(possibly cyclic) graphs in an attemp to address Per Bothner's
concern raised in this list. The reference implementation does
not handle cyclic syntac objects yet, though.