[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Difference between values->list and list
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 71 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 71 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: <srfi-71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Difference between values->list and list
- From: "Christian Couder" <ccouder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:37:36 +0200
- Delivered-to: srfi-71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcVbpjrLt7JgTnNASNyR5akoqcq5Bg==
- Thread-topic: Difference between values->list and list
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110003 (No Gnus v0.3) XEmacs/21.5-b20 (berkeley-unix)
I am new to scheme and so I probably shouldn't bother you with this, but I don't understand what is the difference between "values->list" proposed in srfi-71 and just "list".
Thanks in advance,