Re: Comments on SRFI 69

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 8/12/05, David Van Horn <dvanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

felix winkelmann wrote:

As Shiro's
cross-reference shows, there is a common naming pattern, and Panu has
(AFAICT) tried to follow that pattern.

I don't know what you're referring to here.  Are you referring to something
within the document?  Or something within the discussion archive?

I'm referring to the naming conventions of the hash-table operators
described in the document, of course.

I don't know what you're referring to with "Shiro's cross-reference".

There are two posts from Shiro Kawai in the discussion archive. Neither discuss a common naming pattern that should be followed. I still don't know what you're talking about.

David