Re: SRFI-69: hash-table-size

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 69 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 69 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thanks to David for the thorough clarification.  There was some
discussion about this in the beginning of the comment period;
personally, I think the 'bucket count' operation is useless for user
code.

I first thought that -count would be a better name for number of
mappings because of unambiguity, but on the other hand, for some it
suggests that it is for counting occurrences of a specific datum in the
table.  So, looking at SRFI-44 and some implementations, I chose -size.

If

--
personal contact: atehwa@xxxxxx, +35841 5323835, +3589 85619369
work contact: pkalliok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, +35850 3678003