Re: SRFI-69: hash-table-size

Thanks to David for the thorough clarification.  There was some
discussion about this in the beginning of the comment period;
personally, I think the 'bucket count' operation is useless for user
code.

I first thought that -count would be a better name for number of
mappings because of unambiguity, but on the other hand, for some it
suggests that it is for counting occurrences of a specific datum in the
table.  So, looking at SRFI-44 and some implementations, I chose -size.

If

--
personal contact: atehwa@xxxxxx, +35841 5323835, +3589 85619369
work contact: pkalliok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, +35850 3678003