Re: Responses to your comments

On 3 May 2005, Panu Kalliokoski wrote:

> list->hash-table etc.:
> 	these were renamed to alist->hash-table and hash-table->alist
> 	(in accordance with SRFI-1).  sizehint is now an optional
> 	parameter of alist->hash-table.

Good. (Seems to be accepted by the list members.)

>       ht->vector and vector->ht are
> 	IMNSHO totally useless and will not be added unless somebody
> 	provides a convincing argument for them.

No arguments, but maybe we can allow a little more flexibility
(in the list world) by adding an optional argument 'acons' to
hash-table->alist.
Default would be 'cons' to give the specified behavior.
'list' (and even 'vector') might make some people happier.

One could similarly add two (or one) optional arguments 'get-key' and
'get-value' to alist->hash-table. Defaults would be 'car' and 'cdr'.

Greetings
Sven