Revision of SRFI 68 available

At:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-68/srfi-68.html

These are mostly minor fixes:

- added SET-INPUT-PORT-POSITION! (at Alex Shinn's request)

- added INPUT-STREAM-UNDERLIERS and OUTPUT-STREAM-UNDERLIERS

- added optional blob arguments specifying the initial buffer contents
  to OPEN-READER-OUTPUT-STREAM and MAKE-TRANSLATED-OUTPUT-STREAM

- fixed some minor bugs in spec and ref implementation

Again, many thanks for the comments.

As most technical issues are settled from my point of view, I intend
to split up the SRFI, as requested by Shiro Kawai and Per Bother,
after I get back from ICFP.

Again, many thanks for the comments submitted!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike