Revision of SRFI 68 available

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 68 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 68 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-68/srfi-68.html

These are mostly minor fixes:

- added SET-INPUT-PORT-POSITION! (at Alex Shinn's request)

- added INPUT-STREAM-UNDERLIERS and OUTPUT-STREAM-UNDERLIERS

- added optional blob arguments specifying the initial buffer contents
  to OPEN-READER-OUTPUT-STREAM and MAKE-TRANSLATED-OUTPUT-STREAM

- fixed some minor bugs in spec and ref implementation

Again, many thanks for the comments.

As most technical issues are settled from my point of view, I intend
to split up the SRFI, as requested by Shiro Kawai and Per Bother,
after I get back from ICFP.

Again, many thanks for the comments submitted!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike