Re: Optional arguments at the beginning

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 67 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 67 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Sebastian Egner wrote:
Since we are having the same discussion for SRFI 68 as well ...

SRFI 64 also has non-final optional arguments.  E,g.:
(test-eqv [test-name] expected test-expr)

I think this is preferable to having two functions, and
in this case having the test-name first is desirable for
documentation reasons:

(test-eqv "test-string-apppend-1"
  (....)
  (....))