HTML problems in draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 67 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 67 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

There are some HTML problems with the draft.

First, http://validator.w3.org/ complains becaure there is
no character encoding specification, and the file contains
an invalid UTF-8 character (where UTF-8 is the default).
The problem is the ø in Søren, which appears to be Latin-1
instead.  See: http://validator.w3.org/docs/help.html#faq-charset

Using an entity is the most robust solution:
  Jens Axel Søgaard

Spececifying iso-8859-1 lets us continue.
"This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!".

In addition, there are lots of near-empty paragraphs:
These may be technically valid, but it's pretty gross.

The page is generated using tex2page; perhaps there are bugs in
tex2page; or it was invoked incorrectly.

Another issue: To satisfy SRFI template requirements, there are
fake commented-out HTML headers, such as for <H1>Authors</H1>. A cleaner
solution, I think, is to use CSS, like I did in srfi-64:
http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-64/srfi-64.html
--
	--Per Bothner