Re: Also SUBSEQ and FILL!

>>>>> "Donovan" == Donovan Kolbly <donovan@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Donovan> I would like to additionally suggest:

Donovan>   (BYTE-VECTOR-FILL! byte-vector start-offset end-offset(or length?) value)

Donovan> for the many times I find myself needing to fill just a portion of a byte
Donovan> vector.

For analogy with R5RS, this would make sense, and I was thinking about
including it when I wrote the draft.  However, by leaving it out, I
acknowledged the fact, that I never ever used BYTE-VECTOR-FILL! (or
some equivalent) in my own code---and I did want to keep the SRFI
minimal.

Your experience seems to differ.  Could you provide a couple of
examples to help convince me?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike