srfi 64 vs guile.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I cut 'n' pasted this code

  $ cat t.scm
  ;; Initialize and give a name to a simple testsuite.
  (test-begin "vec-test")
  (define v (make-vector 5 99))
  ;; Require that an expression evaluate to true.
  (test-assert (vector? v))
  ;; Test that an expression is eqv? to some other expression.
  (test-eqv (vector-ref v 2) 99)
  (vector-set! v 2 7)
  (test-eqv (vector-ref v 2) 7)
  ;; Finish the testsuite, and report results.
  (test-end "vec-test")

  $

from http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-64/srfi-64.html and downloaded
http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-64/testing.scm on that page as srfi-64.scm.  Then
I ran guile on a debian testing system updated weekly and did

  $ guile
  guile> (version)
  "1.6.8"
  guile> (load "srfi-64.scm")
  guile> (load "t.scm")
  %%%% Starting test vec-test  (Writing full log to "vec-test.log")
  FAIL
  # of expected passes      2
  # of unexpected failures  1
  guile> (exit)

  $ cat vec-test.log
  %%%% Starting test vec-test
  Group begin: vec-test
  Test begin:
  Test end:
    result-kind: fail
    actual-value: #f
    expected-value: #<procedure exp (z)>
  Test begin:
  Test end:
    result-kind: pass
    actual-value: 99
    expected-value: 99
  Test begin:
  Test end:
    result-kind: pass
    actual-value: 7
    expected-value: 7
  Group end: vec-test
  # of expected passes      2
  # of unexpected failures  1

  $

I'm not understanding why the first test failed; what would be the explanation
for that?