last call before finalizing srfi-64

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I've resolved most of the issues and FIXMEs in the code.
I think this is finally ready to be finalized; again my
apologies for the delays.

I asked the editors to upload the latest version;
until they do, you can get them from here:

http://per.bothner.com/scm-testing.html
http://per.bothner.com/testing.scm (implementation)
http://per.bothner.com/srfi-64-test.scm (meta-testsuite)

I made lots of little changes and cleanups; I'll try to make
a summary tomorrow.

I haven't tested the latest implementation on any other Scheme
except Kawa though I have tested earlier version.  I'd appreciate
it if people coudld try there favorite Scheme implementation, though
I'll make sure to test a couple of implementations.  However,
to support all the bells and whistles may require implemention
specific tuning; I welcome patches to do that.
--
	--Per Bothner