[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
some updates in tseting spec and implementation
I've made some updates to my "working copy":
- Fixes some typos reported by Donovan Kolby.
- Changes parameter order so expected first comes before operand.
- Moved optional count from test-end to test-begin.
- The PASS, FAIL, XPASS, XFAIL, SKIP symbols were lower-cased.
- Added test-approximate.
- A typograpical change: I've made the "definiing occurrence"
of some of the forms in build face. Comments in the style are
welcome. See the "Simple test-cases" section for examples.
I also updated the reference implementation:
This matches the changes klisted above.
- There is a check that the number of tests matches the number
specified in a test-begin.
- The implementation of the "test-runner record type" has changed
to make it a little easier to add a new field.
I'll ask the Editors to update the official site later. However,
there is another set of changes I might want to make first.
I'll discuss that in a separate message.