Meta-test suite completed (?)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

OK, I think I have finished a meta-test suite for SRFI 64.

See:

  http://www.rscheme.org/rs/b/0.7.3.3/25/tc64/srfi-64-test

(Appendix A has a link to the raw source file)

It's a little weak in some areas, and there were some things I couldn't
figure out how to write a test case for (e.g., testing the behavior of
test-begin and test-apply before there is a current runner).  Comments
and suggestions most welcome!

Per: feel free to incorporate at will into SRFI-64.

--
-- Donovan Kolbly                    (  d.kolbly@xxxxxxxxxxx
				     (  http://www.rscheme.org/~donovan/