Re: Meta-test suite

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Donovan Kolbly wrote:
I've started working on a meta-test suite for SRFI-64.

Cool!  It would be nice to incorporate such a test into SRFI-64 itself,
if you agree.

I'm really overloaded with various things, but I'll try it out asap.

I'd alse like to see the test-runner you used to generate the web page.
Is that portable?  I assume it should be possible to make a portable
version, by just display-ing html directly.  (I can see the line
number links might not be portable.)  If so, it might be nice
to also make that available from the SRFI document, at some point.
--
	--Per Bothner