"Test results"

The section "Test results" talks about what test results are, but it isn't
immediately clear how they are obtained as association lists.  For my
instance, I am implementing a <test-result> class, and I suppose I will
need to roll up the fields into an alist.  I can do that... but when?

Also, I don't understand the sentence "The test-kind association return
one of the following symbols".  Does that mean that one key in the alist
is the symbol 'test-kind and the value is one of the indicated symbols,
so, for example, the following might be a test result:

   ((test-kind . PASS) (source-file . "foo.scm") (source-line . 13))

--
-- Donovan Kolbly                    (  d.kolbly@xxxxxxxxxxx
				     (  http://www.rscheme.org/~donovan/