Re: nested comments (please correct lexical scope)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 62 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 62 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Yup, missed that; guess all examples don't separate 'quote tokens from
their target <s-exp>'s, simply because their association would be less
clear otherwise (but not forbidden).