Re: SRFI 62: S-expression comments (fwd)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 62 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 62 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Michael Sperber wrote:

> Taylor> The SRFI editors don't necessarily have anything to do with
> Taylor> the R6RS committees, and, if I'm not mistaken, there is no
> Taylor> overlap between the SRFI editors & the R6RS committees.
>
> That statement is incorrect.

Sorry, I had forgotten you were on the R6RS editors committee.  Still,
I think it is an extremely frivolous argument to make that it would add
a significant amount of time to everyone's schedules' all around.

(Actually, the statement was correct: I was mistaken, so the clause
dependent on the condition that I was not mistaken was nulled.)