Re: SRFI 62: S-expression comments (fwd)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Michael Sperber wrote:

> Taylor> The SRFI editors don't necessarily have anything to do with
> Taylor> the R6RS committees, and, if I'm not mistaken, there is no
> Taylor> overlap between the SRFI editors & the R6RS committees.
>
> That statement is incorrect.

Sorry, I had forgotten you were on the R6RS editors committee.  Still,
I think it is an extremely frivolous argument to make that it would add
a significant amount of time to everyone's schedules' all around.

(Actually, the statement was correct: I was mistaken, so the clause
dependent on the condition that I was not mistaken was nulled.)