Re: SRFI 62: S-expression comments (fwd)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 62 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 62 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:32:57 -0800 (PST), Taylor Campbell
<campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Christopher Dutchyn wrote:
>
>[...whether a propose R6RS extension should be SRFIized...]

I think until R6RS is officially announced, we should make absolutely no
assumptions about its contents. The last progress report is after all just a
progress report, things may change.

So please let's not get bogged down with gratuitous assumptions about
how this SRFI may influence forthcoming standards. SRFI-62 is already
in wide use, highly practical and easy to implement..

cheers,
felix