Re: SRFI 62: S-expression comments (fwd)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 62 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 62 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Taylor Campbell wrote:
> I didn't notice that S-expression comments were to be in R6RS already,
> but R6RS is at least a year away, and I think it is better to have
> things already in SRFIs before R6RS is released, so the transition to
> R6RS will be slightly easier ....

FWIW, I think it's reasonable to document the extension as a SRFI even
though it's currently planned for R6RS. As you note, the draft
discussion may be useful to the R6RS editors.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd