Re: SRFI 33 vs SLIB

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 60 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 60 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

 | Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:51:28 -0800
 | From: Per Bothner <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 |
 | Aubrey Jaffer wrote:
 |
 | > ASH is another problem word, but is prior art from Common-Lisp.
 |
 | There is prior art for "arithmetic-shift".  Kawa proves both.
 | I seem to remember getting the name "arithmetic-shift" from some
 | other Scheme implementation.

I have added the SRFI-33 aliases for arithmetic-shift, bitwise-ior,
bitwise-xor, bitwise-and, bitwise-not, bit-set?, and bit-count.