Re: Revised draft available

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 58 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 58 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

By the way, my name is Taylor Campbell: it would be a bit nicer to see
that instead of campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the document.
I'll grovel about to see how to configure my mail client to include my
name in the relevant headers.

Also, one minor, not very significant, comment on the names: perhaps it
would be better to use, for example, INTEGER16 vs INTEGER16+, to
indicate that the latter has no implicit sign while the former does.
(A hyphen between INTEGER & the number could be added as well.)  As it
is, it looks like it's 'some integer minus sixteen' vs 'some integer
plus sixteen.'